Saturday, May 1, 2010

About I was wondering if there are any organizations that might help

I was wondering if there are any organizations that might help?
He's only had them for a year. We got the glasses in dallas. They don't have that place here. If their broken in half I have to get him a new pair. I really can't afford that. I work for the lubbock housing authority. He recently had surgery, so he's out of work.
Other - General Health Care - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Call and ask a few optical places which ones will take time payments. Also consider calling your local health and human welfare agency.
2 :
I would suggest you check in your area for Association for the blind. I would contact them and explain your situation and see if they could help you. In the area I live in they helped by replacing a pair of glasses of mine that I had lost at no charge. If you cannot find a number try calling your local disability agency. In our area it is under Disability Services! I hope this information helps you.
Read more other entries :
About How are the elementary schools in Lubbock, T...
About I need help finding furniture in the Lubbock...