Monday, March 1, 2010

About Does anyone know of a Scratch and dent appliance store in Lubbock , TX

Does anyone know of a Scratch and dent appliance store in Lubbock , TX?
I am looking far a store that sells discounted appliances in the Lubbock TX area. Things like refrigerators, freezers, washers and dryers. I had heard that there is a place that sells things that have been scratched and dented but still work just fine.
Other - Home & Garden - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
not me good luck
2 :
AWWW, I miss Lubbock!! I just moved from there in November. There IS a place like that. Its a Sears Warehouse where they keep overstock and damaged goods. If I remember correctly its one the Highway towards wollforth, on the right. I am sure if you asked Sears they could give you better directions! P.S. If you are ever drinking at Chips, drink a beer for me!
3 :
Sears will have one somewhere in Lubbock Usually in the same building as the distribution center, and the parts and repair center...
4 :
Or, you can also use your yellow pages for "used appliances"
Read more other entries :
About Where is the best place to fish In lubbock T...
About Does anyone know where in Lubbock Tx where y...