Thursday, April 1, 2010

About I need help finding furniture in the Lubbock TX, area

I need help finding furniture in the Lubbock TX, area?
We just moved back here from dallas. I had three bedroom suites an living room suite refrigerator, tv everything my mother-n-law sold it. My husband has since left, I work a fortyhour a week job. I have next to nothing in my house, on top of all that christmas is aoround the corner. So if you could please help me in some way I would greatly appreciate it. I need a refrigerator, beds, sofas, washer dryer,
Community Service - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Call the Salvation Army Church, not the Thrift Store, the Church
Read more other entries :
About What is the best route from Tucson to Lubboc...
About Does anyone know of a Scratch and dent appli...